Sometimes you just want a day to enjoy. And what better way to do that than with bacon in every meal of the day.
To start off the morning with a simple scrambled eggs with bacon and bread. Very simple, take 3 eggs, 3 strips of bacon and 2 slices of bread.
- Scramble the eggs and add some salt and pepper
- Throw some butter in a pan and shortly bake the bacon for about 10 seconds.
- Add the scrambled eggs onto the bacon and wait until all the egg is hardened. Flip the egg and bake the eggs until gold/brown.
- Place the egg between the 2 slices of bread and you are done.
For lunch a short BCT seemed the perfect option. And some added lettuce. All you need is a small baguette (any type could do) 6 bacon strips, 4 slices of chicken, a tomato, and some lettuce.
- If need be, preheat the oven and bake the bread.
- At a little bit of butter to a pan and crisp the bacon. Let the bacon cool off for at least a minute.
- Slice the tomato and prepare some lettuce.
- cut open your sandwich and add all the ingredients in whichever order you please.
What would be better than a fresh hamburger for dinner? Well, 2 hamburgers of course. 2 hamburgers and hamburger buns, lettuce, a tomato and 4 bacon strips is all you need.
- preheat the oven and bake the buns.
- Crisp the bacon
- Bake the hamburger
- Slice the tomato and tear off some lettuce
- Cut open the hamburger buns and add everything onto it.
- If you wish you can add any sauce you want.