This week’s challenge has the chosen ingredients of Rice paper, cornflakes, bell pepper and pork.
With ingredients like this there is not much creativity needed to make an edible meal. Rice paper will be used as a wrap, and cornflakes to form a crust around the pork filet.
Extra ingredients chosen are lettuce, tomato and some eggs.
- First, flatten the meat either with a hammer or your fists.
- Slice the bell pepper and tomato in small chunks.
- Crush the cornflakes.
- Scramble the eggs.
- Place the pork in the scrambled eggs for about half a minute each, make sure both sides of the filet have egg on it.
- Put the pork in the crushed cornflakes and turn it around so that both sides are covered.
- Heat up a good amount of butter and bake the pork.
- Slice the pork in pieces.
- Now take a towel and make it moist, shortly drench the rice paper in cold water until it gets soft and place it on the moist towel.
- Place all the ingredients on the rice paper and roll it up.
Enjoy your meal.